Synopsis / Description
Podcasts. Internet radio shows. Livestreams. Webinars.
It seems everybody is getting into the act – and that’s the challenge.
Show hosts are inundated with requests from would-be guests, many of them sharing substantially the same topics and talking points.
How do you stand out?
How do you become memorable?
Most of all, how do you leverage these opportunities to grow your audience and get more clients and customers?
Join us for this eye-opening interview that helps you rise above the crowd and get noticed by show hosts and their audiences, and you will discover how to:
- Organize the 4 key elements that persuade show hosts and authority figures in your niche to share you with their tribe (before their competition does)
- Avoid self-sabotage that will cause hosts to refuse to interview you (they’ll never tell you why; you just won’t get booked)
- Integrate “sell without selling” tactics and book high-ticket clients – even when these clients can’t remember where they heard of you
- Integrate being a memorable guest with your search engine strategy and get more visitors to your webpages
- Prepare for the most important part of the experience (HINT: it’s not the interview itself)
- Apply these tactics and strategies to whatever you’re doing – even if you don’t have a business yet
- And much, much more!